Monday, April 27, 2009

Will someone remake Chetan Bhagat’s ‘Three Mistakes of My Life’?


Perhaps, I’m planning to present a quickie on a small novel ‘2 Mistake of Chetan Bhagath’. Incisively, he has penned such brilliant novels that get closer to our hearts. Doubtlessly, we’ve been getting much involved as we glimpse through his pages. Be it ‘5 Point Someone’, ‘One Night at Call Centre’ or his previous novel ‘Three Mistakes of my Life’: They’ve were fantabulous. But on the contrary, it was really distressing to watch his pathetic adaptations on the screens. ‘Hello’ – a terrible version of ‘One Night At Call Centre’ really got me out of my senses. And within fraction of next days, getting to hear to Aamir, Maddy teaming up for ‘3 Idiots’ (Five Point Someone) was again dashing down our hopes. You know why? I’m not able to imagine Aamir, Maddy to take on the role IIM students.  Actors on 43s and 35s getting for the role of students… It’s very very sad to perceive so.

So, I’ve got a small mark for Chetan ‘Please stop your deal with Khans… They would really ruin your best works. Don’t ever commit that Third Mistake of your Life.

Chetan!!! I am your diehard fan and that urges me to drop such thoughts for you..

Thank you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment